mith

Mith's Bookshelf

Just testing the waters here, and still hoping GR gets it together soon!

Kinslayer
Jay Kristoff
The Dream Thieves
Maggie Stiefvater
VIcious
Victoria Schwab, V. E. Schwab
The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck - Don Rosa "Life is like a hurricane, here in Duckburg. Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes - it's a duck blur!"

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!! DuckTales happened to be my THE most favourite show on TV as a kid. I loved it then and I love it now. So you can imagine my delight when I found this little treasure.

This book focuses more on Scrooge McDuck and gives us a detailed insight into his past by telling the tale of how Scrooge came to be the richest duck in the world (his wealth amounts to five multiplujillion, nine impossibidillion, seven fantasticatrillion dollars and sixteen cents)

It's beautifully illustrated and a complete laugh-riot. Keep an eye out for Scrooge's sister, Hortense - Donald's mum - later on in the book. You can definitely see the family resemblance there! You'll run into many familiar characters like Donald and the triplets, Glomgold, Goldie, Magica De Spell and even the Beagle Boys(or their ancestors, at least)!. The book leaves you begging for the good ol' 90's again.

A MUST-READ for any hardcore DuckTales fan!